In order to import a list of participants, the organiser has to access Import on the left side of the navigation panel. In preparation, please make sure the top row in your document has the correspondent name of the column and that there's an email address for every imported participant. Also, make sure the country names are written in English or use the ISO country code for this column.
What Information Can Be Imported?
- First name
- Last name
- Job description
- Organisation name
- Participation type
- Organisation type
- Areas of activities
- Organisation description.
How It Works
- Click on Import Participants.
- Choose the source of the import, in this case your .xlsx File.
- Match the columns with the information in your file by clicking on Edit and Match column. One column has to be matched as email in order for the import to be successful.
4. Click on Match Data.
You will have a list of participants which with a status indicating their validity for the import. The ready to be imported participants will be marked as Valid.
5. Click on Import Participants. Next, the imported participants' list will be displayed, and also, their invitation status.
You can proceed with inviting the participants to register by going to Messages - Outbox - Email to imports.
You can also make the registration on the participant's behalf.