The participant tab is the list of participants who have registered for your event. It is your main tool for managing participants.
You can access the participant list where you can manage your participants by clicking on Participants on the left hand menu. Here, you can do the following:
- search and filter participants on various criteria
- activate participants
- register participants in their behalf
- edit participants details
- set participants' visibility
- Search for a participant by name or organisation name by using the search field at the top of the page.
- Filter participants by their registration status, on whether they are activated or participating in matchmaking.
- You can use the Add participant feature in order to register participants on their behalf.
- Choose or define a Predefined Filter by clicking on Predefined filter and Add custom filter. Choose your criteria and a filter name. You can easily edit or delete the filter.
- Use Advanced Search if you need to filter participants by specific criteria.
- The participant ID column is displayed by default in the list.
- Participant name is displayed by default in the 2nd column.
- Country is displayed by default in the 3rd column.
- Sessions which participant chose during registration will be displayed here as session identifiers (defined in the Agenda).
- 1:1 Meetings column shows if the participant chose to participate to the matchmaking sessions and if so, the number of meetings that they have and their status.
- Activated column shows if the participant was activated or not. The green square indicates that the participant is activated.
- Visible column shows if the participant is visible on the website.
- Marketplace column shows if the participant has added Marketing entries and if so, their number.
Columns 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 can be displayed in the Participants list or not, depending on your choice. See more here.
Click on a participant's row in order to access the participant's profile panel. The row will turn yellow and the panel window will open in the right side of the screen.
Click on the arrows next to each column title in order to change the display order. The ID column will then display in ascending order. The name, organisation and country columns will be displayed in alphabetical order. The 1:1 Meetings column will show the participants with most numerous meetings at the top.
Support Organisers View
The support organisers can see all the participants in the list, but they can only edit the participants they are responsible for.
By clicking on My participants the support organisers will only see the participants they are responsible for.
Changing participants visibility
Each participant can be set to be visible/invisible to other participants. Click on the eye icon inside the participants row to change the participants visibility. The green eye means that the participant is visible on the website, thus to other participant at the event.