Exporting Participant Data, Schedules and Badges
b2match gives organisers the ability to export all participant related data in Excel-Format. Additionally, b2match generates a set of PDF Documents that are useful for managing the event on-site.
- To export participant related data, schedules or badges go the Participants List.
- Select the desired participants you want to generate exports for.
If you want to export the file for all the participants, please select all participants by selecting the box next to ID.
3. Click on Export and choose what type of export you want to generate.
4. Generating the Exports might take a few moments. Once your export is ready click on the Download link.
1. Participant Data - Excel file
You can export all participant related data in Excel format.
You will get an Excel list with the selected for export participants which contains the following information:
- Participant's ID
- Activation status
- Participant's email
- First and last name
- Job description
- Organisation name and type
- Areas of activity
- Support Office
- Country, city, postal code and street
- Registration date and hour
- Sessions to which the participant attended
- Answers to the custom questions, if the case
- Payment details, if the case
2. Participant Schedules - PDF file
The participant schedule is a PDF representation of a participant's agenda.
It is still quite common that event organisers print these agendas in the day of the event and hand them out to participants when they arrive at the event.
3. Timeslot Schedules - PDF file
The timeslot schedules groups meetings by time (e.g. 11:30). You will get the table number for the particular timeslot, the name of the host and the guest and the name of their organisation.
If you have 10 timeslots, you will get 10 lists, each meeting list corresponding to the associated timeslot.
4. Table Schedules - PDF file
The table schedules groups meetings by location (e.g. Table 5).
5. Badges - PDF File
The badges for the participants.