An activated participant is visible to other participants and is able to send and receive meeting requests.
The system's default setting Manually activate participants, which means that the participants who register are not activated.
If you want to change this setting, go to Configuration - Matchmaking - Matchmaking Settings.
- Participants are automatically actived
Participants are visible to other registered participants and they are able to send and receive meeting requests.
- Manually activate participants
Participants will only be visible for other participants once they have been manually activated by an organiser.
Approving a participant
- Click on Participants in the right hand menu.
- You can quickly see who is not activated by choosing to only display not activated participants.
You can do this by using the Activated filer:
Or by double-clicking on the A at the top of the list:
- If you decide that a participant fulfills yous criteria, you can activate them by clicking on the square under the A column.
Participants will have the message Your profile is waiting to be activated when logging in to their account.
They will be automatically notified via email that they have been activated.
You can edit the text in the confirmation email which the participants receive by going to Messages - Notifications - Profile activated. Read more on Editing Registration Notifications