Manually Activating Participants
A participant that has registered to your event will be automatically activated. This means that the participant is visible to others and can send and receive meeting requests. However, Organisers can decide to manually activate participants after registration. This means that a participant will not be visible as long as he is not activated by the organiser.
If you want to manually activate participant go to Configuration and click on Registration Settings.
- Participants are automatically actived
Participants are automatically activate and will be visible to other registered participants.
- Manually activate participants
Participants will only be visible for other participants once they have been manually activated by an organiser.
Approving a participant
- Click on Participants in the right hand menu.
- You can quickly see who is not activated by choosing to only display not activated participants.
You can do this by using the Activated filer:
Or by double-clicking on the A at the top of the list:
- If you decide that a participant fulfills yous criteria, you can activate them by clicking on the square under the A column.
Participants will have the message Your profile is waiting to be activated when logging in to their account.
They will be automatically notified via email that they have been activated.
You can edit the text in the confirmation email which the participants receive by going to Messages - Notifications - Profile activated. Read more on Editing Registration Notifications