Getting Meeting & Event Feedback
b2match offers the possibility to gather participants' feedback for your event as follows:
- Using a questionnaire to ask questions on the general event organisation - you can use the predefined set of questions put together by b2match, which you can adapt to your specific needs, or add your own customized questions
- Rating the meetings - the participants are encouraged to rate the quality of each meeting they had.
In order to add your own questions, follow the steps below:
- Go to Configuration - Follow up - Questionnaire
- Choose the type of question you want to define (single choise question, multiple choice question, text question or question group)
- Insert your question and the options, if applicable
- Choose whether the question is mandatory or not
- Choose the visibility of the question (public or for registered participants only)
- Click on Save Question.
Let the participants know that their feedback is required by sending an Outbox message in which you encourage them to login to their b2match accounts in order to offer their opinion on the meetings and event.