Creating a New Event
Go to admin.b2match.com and log in or, if you are a new customer, register first.
After signing up and confirming your email address, you will get your event overview. Create your first event by clicking on Create new Event and entering the basic information about your event.
- Enter your event's name. Keep it short and enjoyable.
- Specify a subdomain or an URL for your event. Keep it as short and simple as possible. Use small letters, numbers and the hyphen '-' (other punctuation marks are not allowed).
Examples of good subdomains: futurematch, medica, swiss-startup-day, foodmatch.
b2match covers the possibility to use a custom domain as well (eg. www.my-event.com).
- State the location where your event will take place. Keep in mind that you can create a page for the location details, so you can only add the city and the country here.
- Specify when your event will take place.
- Categorize your event by tagging it with topics. The tagging will will improve your search engine results and makes your event searchable on https://events.b2match.com.
- Click on Create Event. A basic event website is set up and you are ready to configure your event.
After choosing your event from the event overview, you can configure your event by selecting Configuration in the left sidebar. b2match offers many features and we would definitely recommend you to spend some times inside the settings, to get a good understanding of what can be configured inside an event.
According to your needs, your event's website can be in draft mode, which means that it is only visible to the owner of the website; or published, which means that it is accessible to the public. Read more on draft/published
If you don't already have a page for your event, b2match provides you a tool which enables you to customise a basic event website.
You can view your event website by clicking Go to participant website in the top navigation.
You can edit your event website by clicking on Website Editor.