Main Organiser and Support Organiser
b2match allows organisers to collaboratively organise events. An event can be organised by several organisers.
The Main Organiser is the administrator of the event website and the organiser’s tool; the Main Organiser has all rights: they can change all settings, customize the event website, send customized emails, add customized messages to notifications and manage participants.
Also, the Main Organiser can invite Support Organisers and can afterwards change their status into Main Organisers.
Supporting Organisers help the main organisers to manage participants.
To invite an Organiser go to Configuration in the left hand navigation panel.
- Click on Organisers under Event Settings
- Press the Invite Organisers button.
- Enter the email addresses of the organisers you want to invite. Separate email addresses with a comma to invite multiple organisers.
- Send out Invitations
- The invited Organiser will now an email with an invitation link.
Accepting an Invitation
When Co-Organisers are invited, they will receive an invitation.
- Click on the Link in the Invitation email.
- After logging in you will see the invited event in the event overview.
- Accept or Decline the invitiation.
Turning off Registration Notifications
- Click on Edit on your name.
- Un-tick the Registration box.