b2match allows organisers to collaboratively organise events. An event can be organised by several organisers.
The event's owner is the administrator of the event website and the organiser’s tool. The owner has all the rights, including the following exclusive rights:
- is able to make the event accessible to the public
- is able to edit payment related settings
- is able to delete events.
The main organisers can change all settings, customise the event website, send customised emails, edit notifications and manage participants.
Supporting organisers help the main organisers to manage participants.
To invite an Organiser go to Configuration in the left hand navigation panel.
- Click on Organisers in the backend, in the black menu on the left.
- Click on Invite Organisers.
- Enter the email addresses of the organisers you want to invite. Separate email addresses with a comma to invite multiple organisers.
- Click on Invite New Organisers.
- The invited organisers will now receive an email with an invitation link and, until they click on Open invitation, they will be listed under Invitations.
The invited organisers will be automatically added as support organisers.
Accepting an Invitation
When supporting organisers are invited to co-organise the event, they will receive the invitation per email and they will have to create a user account.
Turning off Registration Notifications
- Click on Edit on your name.
- Un-tick the Registration box.