Importing Participants from previous events
An organiser is able to import participants from previous events for which he was a main organiser/owner.
In order to import a list of participants from a previous event, the organiser has to access Import on the left side of the navigation panel.
- Click on Import Participants, on top right.
- Choose the source of your import - Previous Events.
- Choose the Event from which you want to import participants from.
- Click Continue.
- Prepare the invitation email by clicking on Send invitation to all. Alternatively, you can select the participants you want to invite and click on Send invitations afterwards.
The invitation email will be automatically added to the Outbox emails.
You can edit the Invitation email before sending it. In order to view it before sending it, click on Preview and Send.
- Click on Send to recipients if your invitation is ready to be sent.
The participants will then receive an invitation to your event.
The status in the Invitation column will show ‘Invited on <date>.
Once a participant accepts the invitation, the status will be ‘Accepted’.
The invitation email will be saved in the Sent area of Outbox emails.