The Registration Process
The registration process is preceded by the sign-up step, which mean the participant need to create a b2match profile first.
If the participant has previously used b2match, the system will recognize the participant and their password will be required.
Afterwards the participant will be prompted to do the following:
- Choose their participation type, if defined by the organiser in the backend
2. Plan their attendance at the event by choosing the sessions they are interested to participate to. The participants will only see the sessions added to registration in the backend, meaning the organiser ticked the Add to registration button when editing the event session.
3. After selecting the sessions, the participant is prompted to complete his profile. The following information is mandatory:
- Job position - visible to all participants on the participants' list on the website
- Phone number - visible to the organisers only
- Organisation name - visible to all participants
- Organisation type - the options are defined by the organiser in the organiser tool. The participants' choices are visible on the participants list on the website and can be used as filters by the participants
- Organisation description - visible to all participants
- Address - at least the city and the country are required. If you don't want the Google Maps option, please contact us and we can set the address as a field to fill in for the city and a dropdown menu for the country.
- Areas of activity - the options are defined by the organiser in the organiser tool. Please note that only areas of activity are selectable by the participants, the group names are not.
The participants' choices are visible on the participants list on the website and can be used as filters by the participants
- Custom questions - if defined as mandatory by the organiser. Some custom questions can be set as mandatory by the organiser and, according to the settings, can be seen by the participants as well.
Setting the Registration Time Frame
Visitors of the event website will be able to register to the event during this period.
- Go to Configuration and open the Registration Settings.
- Set the Registration begin date.
- Set the Registration end date.
- Press Save.