The Registration Process
The steps after the participants sign up will be the following:
- Choose participation type, if defined by the organiser in the backend. If the organiser has not defined participation types, this step will not be part of the registration. If defined, selecting the participation type is a mandatory step in registration.
2. Plan attendance at the event by choosing the sessions the participants are interested to participate to. The participants will only see the sessions added to registration in the backend, meaning the organiser ticked the Add to registration button when editing the event session.
3. After selecting the sessions, the participant is prompted to complete his profile. The following information is mandatory:
- Job position - visible to all participants on the participants' list on the website
- Phone number - visible to the organisers only
- Organisation name - visible to all participants
- Organisation type - the options are defined by the organiser in the organiser tool. The participants' choices are visible on the participants list on the website and can be used as filters by the participants
- Organisation description - visible to all participants
- Address - at least the city and the country are required.
- Areas of activity - the options are defined by the organiser in the organiser tool. Please note that only areas of activity are selectable by the participants, the group names are not.
The participants' choices are visible on the participants list on the website and can be used as filters by the participants
- Custom questions - if defined as mandatory by the organiser. Some custom questions can be set as mandatory by the organiser and, according to the settings, can be seen by the participants as well.
Setting the Registration Time Frame
Visitors of the event website will be able to register to the event during this period.
- Go to Configuration and open the Registration Settings.
- Set the Registration begin date.
- Set the Registration end date.
- Press Save.