The custom questions are used to obtain specific information from participants which will only be available for the organisers.
In order to add these questions go to Configuration and click on Custom Questions.
Custom Questions' Visibility
- Hidden - participants cannot see other participants' answers to these questions so the questions and the answers will be visible for the organisers only.
- Restricted - registered and validated participants will be able to see the answers to these questions on the participants list on the website.
- Visible - the questions and the answers will be visible for the participants and quests.
Types of Custom Questions
- Single Choice Questions
A single choice question allows the participant to choose one single option out of multiple options. These questions are displayed with radio buttons.
- Multiple Choice Questions
A multiple choice question allows the participant to choose multiple options out of multiple options. These questions are displayed with checkbox items.
- Single-Line Text Questions
A text question allows the participant to answer the question by adding a single line of free text. The maximum character number per text is 255 characters.
- Multi-Line Text Questions
A text question allows the participant to answer the question by adding multiple text paragraphs. The maximum character number per paragraph is 4000.
- File Upload
This type of question enables the participants to upload documents. The maximum size number is 10 MB and the supported formats are all Microsoft Office formats. Contact us if you would like to add the possibility for the participants to upload different formats.
This is not a question per se, but a feature which allows the organiser to group certain questions in a batch by adding a group title.