Organiser’s Checklist Before Registration Starts
Before registration starts, you need to make sure that the overall configuration of your event is set according to your needs. This includes the following:
Correct event configuration
- Registration and booking time frames set
- Well defined Participation Types, if you want differentiate your participants on certain criteria or if you want to implement booking rules
- If your event has payment, make sure that the payment is enabled and tickets are configured
- Well defined Organisation Types
- A solid list of Areas of Activity
- Custom questions if you need extra information visible for the organisers alone or for the participants as well
- Marketplace items adapted to your event.
Your Events Agenda is clear and structured
During the registration process, the participants will select the sessions to which they want to attend. The participants can only send and receive meeting requests if they select at least one matchmaking session.
Define whether you want to activate the participants or not.
Make sure to send the imported participants the invitations for the event.
b2match's recommendation for the next step
When registration starts, check participants’ profile and validate/activate them if their profile is complete.