Payment with b2match
In order to activate payment with b2match, make sure you follow the steps below:
- Connect your Stripe account to the b2match system (click on your name on the top right - Edit my account - Integrations).
Alternatively, you can set your payment via invoice.
- Add tickets. Make sure you define which sessions are associated with these tickets (example - Cocktail Reception only available for Business Providers). If you added participation types, you have the possibility to define multiple tickets for a participation type.
- Test payment in Draft mode. As long as your event is in draft mode, you are able to test your payment which will also be in draft mode. You can use 4242 4242 4242 4242 as a credit card to test your registration and payment.
- Make sure you do a test registration in order to check the payment.
Payments - Settings
Once you've decided to apply payment for your event, make sure you check the settings in the b2match system. You can find them in Configuration -> Settings.
- Currency - b2match gives you the possibility to choose your currency (EUR, USD, GBP or other currencies).
- VAT - If you chose "EU Reverse Charge", European participants with an international valid VAT number don't have to pay VAT if they are located outside of the country where the organiser's organisation/company is located. Participants outside the EU will not have to pay any VAT. Please check with your Finance department if EU Reverse Charge is possible and otherwise which VAT percentage you can invoice.
- Payment Methods - you can choose between Stripe and Payment via invoice. At least one payment method has to be enabled.
- Invoice Configuration - make sure you configure your invoice in the system. The invoice will be automatically generated for all participants.
Invoice Header: Enter you company name, your invoice address + tax number
Invoice Footer: You can enter here your bank information (optional).
Please check with your Finance department if your complete invoice meets all local tax regulations.
You can view the payment status of your participants by accessing Payments.
Payment as seen by participants
Participants will enter their payment related details after filling in their profile information. They have two options:
- Payment with credit card
- Payment via invoice.