In case you want to offer exhibitors the option to manage their meetings at their booths (instead of tables) you have to consider the following:
- Create Participation Types. Usually, booths are used in the Exhibitors/Visitors events, so in this case you will have two participation types: exhibitor and visitor.
- Add Custom Question which requires your participant's booth number.
In order to add more booths in the system, please go to Configuration - Booths - Create new Booth.
In order to associate a participant with a booth, follow the next steps:
- Go to the participants list by clicking on Participants
- Choose the participant for whom you want to add a booth
- Click on Edit and Edit Registration
- Select Booth from the drop-down menu
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Booths and Scheduling Mode
Depending on the two Scheduling Modes (Participants schedule meetings themselves and Organisers schedule meetings manually) different timelines have to be considered.
- Scheduling Mode: Participants schedule meetings themselves
In this case all Booths have to be assigned to the Exhibitors before the booking opens (typically 4-8 weeks before the event).
- Scheduling Mode: Organisers schedule meetings manually
In this case all Booths have to be assigned to the Exhibitors before the meetings are scheduled by the event organizers (typically 1-2 weeks before the event).
How to move a wrongly scheduled meeting from a table to a booth
- Open the scheduler and move the relevant meetings. Keep in mind that you need to assign a booth to the relevant participants beforehand. The booths will be listed at the bottom of each session in the scheduler.