In addition to automated notifications, b2match gives organisers to ability to send custom emails to participants.
- Click on Messages on the left hand menu.
- Click on Outbox.
- Choose whether you send the message to participants or to other organisers.
- Select the recipients or the list of recipients that will receive your mail.
- You can customize the recipients' list by clicking on Add filter.
- Give your email a Subject.
- Write your email's Message.
- Choose your placeholder by clicking on one of them: Full Name, First Name or Last Name.
You have the option of inserting 3 types of placeholders: Full Name, First Name or Last Name. Do not alter the placeholder's structure - 'name' wrapped in curly brackets - as it will display the participants name in the notification.
- Click on Save.
- Pre-visualize your email before sending it.
- Click Back if you want to edit it or Save if the email is ready to be sent.
- Click Send in order to send your customized email.