The organiser is able to edit the following:
- Unapproved payments (organiser has not approved the tickets)
- Not completed payments (no payment method has been selected)
- Unconfirmed payments (invoice or PayPal)
- Free payments
- Tickets and promotion codes
The organiser cannot edit confirmed payments (credit card, confirmed invoice or PayPal) and refunded payments.
Guide to different payment scenarios
Participant picked the wrong tickets
1. If the last payment is editable (Participant payment is free, participant has not paid or the payment has not been confirmed) please follow these steps:
- Change current payment
- Edit Participation Type and sessions if required
2. If the last payment is not editable (Participant payed and the payment has been confirmed) do the following:
- Refund payment
- Create new payment with new tickets
- Edit participation types and sessions if required
Participant wants to buy additional tickets
- If the participant payment is editable, edit the last payment
- If the participant successfully payed, create new payment and pick additional tickets.
Participant wants to change payment method
If the payment is not confirmed, the participant is able to change the payment method by doing the following actions:
- Logging in to their b2match profile and clicking on Your payment information
- Click on Change payment and billing
- Choose the preferred billing method.