How to invite imported participants to join the event?
After you have imported the participants from a previous event or a conference platform via Excel you have to send an invitation mailing asking them to join the current event and/or matchmaking session.
Note: Before you create this mailing, please check the folder "Mailings -> Prepared Mailings". The b2match team could have already prepared this mailing. You only have to check the content and edit it before sending out the mailing.
How do I send this mailing?
1. Select Mailing Type "Custom Mailing"
2. To get the proper participants' list (only imported profiles) open "Customize Recipients (Filter)" and select Status = Imported as indicated below.
3. After saving you can see all the imported participants in the recipients list.
4. Copy and past one ot the 2 examples form below into the mailing form. Feel free to make some minor adjustmens (please don't delete the placeholders indicated by %.....%)
MAILING TEMPLATE for
Participants who have been imported from a "last" year event
EVENTNAME – Would you like to participate again and transfer your "Event-Name 2014" profile?
You have participated actively in the XXXX event last year in CITY.
We offering again an interesting programme for the XXXnd edition to promote business cooperations.
We would like to welcome you on the EVENT, DATE in CITY.
For more details please check our Event website
To simplify your registration we have taken over your contact data from the last year event.
Please indicate via the following link if you would like to participate again.
CONFIRM/CANCEL YOUR PARTICIPATION:
If you decide to participate again please proceed as follows:
1. Open the link from above and select the "Yes" option
2. Check and update the content in the 4 tabs (Plan your Attendance, Registration, Organisation, Cooperation profiles)
You do not want to join the event this year and don’t like to receive email reminder?
Click on the confirmation link and select the “No” option. This way you will not receive any further alerts to participate again.
The Event organizers
MAILING TEMPLATE for
Participants who are attending a conference and are imported via Excel
EVENTNAME - Publish your business offers or requests and manage your B2B meetings
Thank you for having registered for the Nordic Maritime Offshore 2017
Date & Place: Wednesday, 15 February in Haugesund | Norway.
Please read the instructions below to start networking and arrange your B2B meetings before the event.
HOW TO MANAGE BILATERAL BUSINESS MEETINGS?
In case you would like to send and/or receive business meeting requests please proceed as follows:
1) Sig-in on the B2B platform | Click on the autologin link below to confirm your participation and to sign in
2) Publish your collaboration wishes | Add missing details in the following forms:
High quality and complete business profiles receive higher attention and more meeting requests.
* «Registration» | Please check your contact data and add missing details
* «Plan your Attendance» | Indicate which event sessions you are going to attend
* «Organisation» | A short company description and business sectors you are active in
* «Cooperation profile» | We are offering ..., We are looking for ....
3) Send meeting requests to selected participants of your choice
Select the top menu: «Participants» to list attending companies and book meetings
The booking phase will be kept open until the day before the event
WHY SHOULD YOU USE OUR B2B MATCHMAKING TOOL?
Here you can spotlight yourself and your company with a detailed profile, request meetings with decision makers you want to meet, and browse other companies´ collaboration wishes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THIS EVENT?
* You will receive meeting requests from other companies
* You can send meeting requests to other companies of interest
* Pre-arranged 20 min B2B meetings have a higher impact than the typical small-talk during breaks
The Event Organizers