After the registration the participants will be redirected to their dashboard. This is the main place that represents all their data and the status of their registration.
Note: to access the participants dashboard as administrator click on the "Edit" button in the participants list.
Once logged in as participant, you can always return to this dashboard by using the menue point "Your Account" on the right side of the horizontal menu line.
The Dashboard consists of the chapter
- Notifications: informing the participant what has to be done (add cooperation profile, book meetings, upload picture, complete payment, give feedback, ...)
- Account overview: Visitors, meetings, registration date ...
Via the blue "Show Profile " button you can have a look at the lay out of your organisation description and cooperation profiles.
Via the Tabs you can get access to the following data:
- Registration - registration data, sessions, workshops, contact details.
- Organisation - description and business fields
- Cooperation profiles
- Payment (optional) - online payment button, PDF invoice, etc
- Evaluation (optional) - feedback after the event
- Settings - only visible to organizers and co-organizers
- Agenda - once meetings are scheduled the tab "Agenda" will be displayed
- Meetings - all bookings (Own, Guest, Deleted, Waiting for approval, etc.)