What are reserved (fixed) tables and how to use them?
Sometimes meetings of specific participants have to be scheduled on the same table. Reasons for this could be:
- Participants have to represent products on their table
- Important or specific participant groups
To assing one table number to one participant, please use in the Dashboard of this person the tab "Settings" and select an avialable table number.
- Table can only be assigned to one participant. Two or more participants can not share one fixed table number.
- If both meeting partners have fixed tables, the meeting will be placed on the fixed table of the person who has booked the meeting (HOST).
- Moving a meeting manually to another slot is possible.
Reserved tables and meetings with a reserved table are marked with this icon in the Scheduler: