Enabling Google Analytics
You can use Google Analytics to track your event website traffic. Enabling it involves getting the tracking ID from Google Analytics and then adding it to the b2match configuration.
Adding your b2match event to Google Analytics
- If you haven't signed up for Google Analytics yet, sign up at www.google.com/analytics.
- If you are signed up, sign in to your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab. If you don't track other websites for your business, select Create New Account from the Account drop-down menu on the left. If you track other websites for your business, select the existing account and then select Create New Property from the Property menu.
- Set up your Property. Example values:
Account Name: Your Event 2018
Website Name: Your Event 2018
Website URL: https://your-event-url.b2match.io (select https:// from the dropdown and replace your-event-url with the url of your event)
- Click Get Tracking ID and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Copy and add the tracking ID to the b2match Settings as described below.
Adding the Tracking ID to the b2match settings
- Go to Configuration - Event Information - Google Analytics in the organiser tool
- Enter your tracking ID in to the Google Analytics field and click on Save.