Which states can bookings have?
Bookings have different states in the B2Match system:
- Own booking: I have invited my meeting partner
- Guest booking: I received an invitation for a meeting
- Waiting: A is inviting B for a meeting. As long as B is not accepting this meeting, it is in the waiting state.
- Accepted: As soon as B is accepting the meeting, the booking is in the accepted state. Beside this Opt-in (booking requests must be approved) B2Match offers also an Opt-Out (bookings are by default accepted) function.
- Canceled: A is withdrawing the invitation for a meeting (accepted or not) or B is rejecting the invitation for a meeting.
- Unscheduled: The booking has not an assigned starting time and table/booth number via the scheduling function.
- Scheduled: The meeting is visible on the agenda of A and B.
The waiting/accepting of meetings can be switched off. So all meetings are accepted by default.
Screenshot participants list backend: