How to book meetings for participants?
Main organizers and co-organizers can book meetings for their participants. Co-organizers can only book meetings for participants they are assigned to (can access the participants Dashboard).
How to book meetings?
- You have to be logged in as administrator
- Open the Dashboard of the participant you want to book the meetings
(via the Participants list in the backend and the Edit button)
- Select the menu point "Participants" or the tab "Book Meetings"
- Click on the green "Book Meetings" button (if available) to open the booking dialogue
- Now you can insert the meeting expectations of your participant and select the cooperation profile you are interested in. To finalize and approve the booking you must click again on "Book Meeting" button.