How to manage Logos?
Logos can be automatically arranged on the following places
- Start page - Info column (Top right)
Main organisers (max. 3 Logos)
- Start page – Footer (as Logo panels)
Co-organizers, Supporters, Sponsors, Media partners, etc.
How to upload and place logos on the start page?
Before placing logos on the start page you must upload the logos
Settings -> Logos -> Add Logos
- Top Right position
Settings -> Colour Theme / Banner
- Panels of the Start page footer
Settings -> Logos -> Add Panel or Edit Panel
What are Logo Panels?
Panels allow you to group logos which belongs to a common group. Each Panel can contain an unlimited number of logos and could be arranged like this
- Supporters & Sponsors
- Media Partners
Requirements for Logos?
- Valid file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF
- Logo size? Preferably between 300 and 1000 Pixels in width If you use lower or higher sizes the quality will be lowered
- File Size should be less than 1 MB
Further tips and remarks
- 10 - 15 logos are enough
- If there are more than 10 co-organizers do not place their logos on the start page, list them on the contact page
- Quality of the logo is low? (does the logo have a size between 300 - 1000 pixel in width?)
Logos on the Contact page?
- Logos for the contact page are directly taken from the Administration section and not from the Logo section.
- Logos for the contact page must be uploaded when adding new organizers or co-organizers
- Once Logos are uploaded they are automatically placed in the Contact page if the questions "Show on contact page" is activated.