Importing participants - Introduction
On request participant data can be imported from
- Previous B2Match events
- Conference websites (via HTML form)
- Excel import file
The advantage of importing participants is:
- Event organizers get a more faster growing participants list
- Participants doesn’t have to re-insert their contact data
(and business profiles)
The procedure in detail
|Data import||* Direct transfer from a previous B2Match site
* Conference plafrom
* Excel list
|Confirmation Mailing||Mailing via the B2Match system
a) Previous Event -> "Invitation to participate again"
b) Excel Import -> "Confirm data import & Event participation"
|Approval by participants||Participants receive a confirmation link to approve their re-participation or data import.
On confirmation, participants have to complete missing information in the registration form (e.g. B2B sessions, area of activities, etc.).
|Validation of participants
who have confirmed?
|Depending on the event settings (Profile Validation required? = On/Off) you have to manually validate participants who have confirmed.|
ad 1) Data import
- PREVIOUS EVENT:
Participants data from previous events can be easily imported (please inform us before we setup a new event site)
- Conference Website:
In case a conference registration form already exits participants`s contact data can be easily transfered to b2match via a HTML form. Thus the participants doesn't have to re-insert their contact data twice.
How to transfer participants data from a Conference website to B2Match?
- EXCEL: In case data have to be imported via Excel, please contact us.
How to import participants from Excel?
ad 2) Confirmation Mailing
ad 3) Approval by participants
ad 4) Validation of imported participants
- Approach for validation
- Where can I find the "Imported" participants?
- How to move a participant from the "Imported" to the "Public" list manually?
- How to distinguish between old (imported) and new participants?