Finding/re-assigning a suitable co-organizer to a participant
How to proceed is a participant is not assigned to a proper co-organizer?
Quickly spoken the main organizer has following three options:
- Identify a new co-organizer from the given region
- Ask an existing co-organizer which is most close to the participant to take over the responsibility
- The main organizer take care of the participant (no co-organizer assignment)
Does a suitable co-organizer (which fit's better) already exists?
If yes, all main organizers can re-assign any participant to any co-organizer.
- Edit the participants profiles and select the Tab: "Settings" in the participants Dashboard.
- In the Settings form assign the proper "Co-organizer" in the Support Office drop-down field
A suitable co-organizer doesn't exists
Option 1 - The main organizer identify a proper co-organizer in the given region
In this case, the main organizer should
- Contact the "potential" co-organizer and ask if he would like to support the event and take over the responsibility for the given participant
- On yes, the new co-organizer have to be added
How to add Co-organizers?
- The given participant is assigned to the new co-organizer
Option 2 - The main organizer doesn't find a proper co-organizer in the region the participant does come from.
In this case, the main organizer should assign the participant either to
- Himself (Main organizer is responsible for this participant)
- Re-assign the participant to another co-organizer from the participant's country (in case a co-organizer does exists and is willing to take care of the participant)
PS: In case the participant is assigned to a new co-organizer, the new co-organizer should get in contact with the participant by a phone call, which have proven to be the best method to foster relations.