Event sessions - How to add/edit?
B2Match allows you to transfer YOUR event agenda perfectly into the online registration form
- Distinguish between participant joining the B2B sessions and those interested in the Conference/Workshops only
- No double booking of events taking place in parallel
- Limited seats management (e.g. max. 30 participants)
How to setup/customize the event sessions?
Create one or more Event Groups (Headlines)
It is recommend to cluster associated topics under a common HEADLINE.
* CONFERENCE, BILATERAL MEETINGS, WORKSHOPS, etc.
* DAY 1, DAY 2 (to group event sessions day by day)
Settings -> Group (Headlines)
Create one or several event sessions
An event session consists of
* Title, Sub-title, Start/End Date/Time
* Event Type (if B2B session à # tables, timeslots, meeting-length)
Settings -> Events
Tip’s for customizing Matchmaking Sessions
- Typical B2B meeting lengths in minutes: 15, 20 or 30
- A Matchmaking sessions typically groups several timeslots. e.g.
* B2B Morning session (9:00 – 13:00)
* B2B Afternoon session (14:00 – 17:00)
- Try to harmonize the time settings for all event sessions
- Avoid time overlapping's
Workshop | 14:00 - 14:45
B2B session | 14:30 - 16:30
… this e.g. 15 min time-overlap prevent participants to join both sessions !!!!
unless you turn off the concurrency check