Email notification - A Participant has reported that he does not receive emails from the event platform?
The most likely reasons why an email doesn’t reach the participants mail box is:
- Email has typos - Email address has been inserted wrongly
Check for typos - to be done by the event organizer
- SPAM Folder - The b2match mails (??????@b2match.eu) are in the SPAM folder or are blacklisted by the mail server of the participants company
Unfortunately, we have less control why from time to time a company mail server puts a "b2match" mail in the SPAM folder or does a black listing. This may happen 0,5%-1% sometimes more sometimes less.
How to solve this issue?
- Event Organizers: Check the email address of the participant for typos
- Participant: Check your SPAM folder
If the b2match mail is in the SPAM folder please get it out and indicate that B2Match mails are not SPAM
- If the email is not in your SPAM folder please contact your IT department.
Ask if an email has been received from the domain "@b2match.eu":
If no, please contact the b2match support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If yes, then it was most probably "black-listed" due to circumstanced which are out of our control. In this case ask your IT department to "white-label" emails which are sent from the domain "@b2match.eu"