Action plan for the remaining days - How to maximize Booking Figures?
HOW TO MAXIMIZE BOOKING FIGURES?
- Keep booking & registration open until the day before the event
- Convince participants to sign-up for the B2B sessions (if not done yet)
- Contact participants via phone and convince to book meetings
- Send out the mailings as indicated below
3-5 booking mailings works best to maximize the meeting figures
Timelines below are indicative and can be adjusted to own preferences.
Some of the tasks could be scheduled a few days sooner or later
- ~14 days before the event: Mailing: Booking has opened
- ~11 days: Mailing: Booking has opened (Reminder)
- ~08 days: Mailing: Not booked any meetings yet
- ~06 days: You have pending meeting requests - Please confirm or cancel
in case the booking mode is set to "Meetings have to be confirmed"
- ~05 days: Scheduling: Prepare a preliminary schedule
- ~05 days: Mailing: Your preliminary schedule (add the "Mobile App Announcement" via link shown below the email textbox)
From now you should scheduled new meetings manually once a day
- ~03 days: Mailing: Booking reminder - Subjet24 hours left to book meetings
- ~01 days: Scheduling: Prepare a final schedule
- ~01 days: Mailing: Send the FINAL schedule (add the "Mobile App Announcement" via link shown below the email textbox)
- ~01 days: Printing: Print the final schedule
- 00 days: On-site: Hand out FINAL schedule