How to restore a cancelled participant?
Sometimes participants cancel unintentional their participation (participation confirmation request in the banner, confirmation link in a mailing) and ask the organisers to restore their profile.
Cancelled participants have the status "cancelled", all agenda sessions are deleted and all meetings are in the status "cancelled".
Here is the procedure how to restore it:
- Enter the participant's profile in the backend under Participants --> Edit button
- Change the status of the participant in the tab: Settings --> Status --> from "Cancelled" to "Registered"
- Activate all former agenda sessions in the tab: Plan your Attendance. If you don't know them already you have to contact the participant because deleted agenda sessions can't be recovered.
- Deactivate in the backend under Settings --> Notifications the notification "Meeting requested" and "Meeting accepted"
- In the participant's dashboard in the tab: Meetings you can see all canceled meetings. Click for each cancelled meeting the Details button and request the meeting again. If meeting requests must be accepted you have to enter all meeting partners' profiles to accept them.
- Activate in the backend under Settings --> Notifications the notification "Meeting requested" and "Meeting accepted" again.