An efficient way of checking the settings of your event is to go through the registration process.
In order to make a test registration follow these steps:
- click on Go to the Event Website which it will take you to the website as it will be seen by participants once it will be published
- start registration by clicking on the Register now button at the top
- if the Register now button cannot be clicked, the registration is closed. Go to the organiser's tool, change the registration date and repeat the steps above.
Things to take into consideration when making a test registration:
- Publish the website
The owner of the website should temporarily publish it in order for other people to make test registrations. Otherwise the website will only be visible for the organisers.
- Change registration begin date
You can do this by going to Configuration - Registration Settings - Registration Time Frame - Registration begin date.
- Change booking begin date
In case you want to send and receive meeting requests, you need to temporarily alter the booking time frame. You can do this by going to Configuration - Matchmaking Settings - Booking Time Frame - Booking begin date.
You can remove the test registrations at any given time.