If you want to participate to the event, you need to register for this event via the b2match system. Every registration is associated to one email address.
Do you already have a b2match profile?
Please check if you already have a b2match profile. If so, no need to create an additional one.
- Click on Register now
- Enter your email address and click on Continue with email. Alternatively, you can log in using your Google or LinkedIn account.
If you already have a b2match profile, you will only be prompted for your password.
- Enter your password.
If you don't remember it, click on Forgot password.
Enter your email address in order to reset your password.
Create a b2match profile
Create an account in order to be able to participate in the events organised with b2match by filling in your name and a password.
Registering for the event
- Click on Register now
- Enter your password or create an account if you don't have one
- Choose your type of participation. This will be shown only of the organiser added it to the registration process.
- Plan your attendance by selecting the session you are interested in. According to the settings applied by the organisers, you will be able to select only one session in one particular time slot or several sessions in one time slot; some sessions having the same track can be mandatory or you are free to choose your sessions the way you like.
- Complete your profile by adding information about you and your organisation. The following information is mandatory: job position, phone number, organisation name, organisation type, organisation description, address (at least city and country), areas of activity (at least one area) and any mandatory questions added by the organisers.
Once the mandatory information filled in, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
Depending on the settings applied by the organisers, you will have the Your profile is waiting to be activated message. If so, you will receive a notification by email as soon as you will be activated. Please note that you will not be able to send or receive meeting requests until you are activated by the organiser.
Update Your Profile
You can update your profile, attendance, account settings and add Marketplace entries at any given time.
- Updating your profile: click on Edit my profile in the dashboard
- Updating your attendance: go to My attendance in the dashboard
- Updating your account settings: go to Account settings in the dashboard
- Add Marketplace entries by clicking on one of the options available. These are set by the event organisers.
- Check participant profile on the event website, in Participants or Marketplace menus. Use the filter options to find appropriate meeting partners
Only the participants who selected common matchmaking sessions will be shown as available to you.
The number of meetings you can request, accepted requests and open requests will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Click on View profile to see the complete participant profile or the Marketplace entries;
- Send a meeting request via the Request Meeting button.
You can manage your meetings in the Meetings menu.