Below you can find an overview of the section where the organizers add the generic information about the event.
About My Event
- Event title - the title as it will be shown on the website. Don't use the location or the date, as they will be shown anyway on the website. You can use a maximum of 50 characters
- Description - this information is used for search engines and will not be displayed on the event website. You can use a maximum of 160 characters including spaces
- Event topic - the event's main topic as chosen here will generate the areas of activities in Configuration - Areas of Activity
- External Website URL - if your event already has a website, enter your Website URL here. Our website editor will be disabled in this case. If you entered a website and, at a later stage, you wish to remove it, clear the cache of your browser
Event Location & Time zone
- Venue time zone - set the the time zone of your event by selecting it from the dropdown menu
- Country, city, postal code, street
- Location details - if provided, this location details will be shown on your event website
Virtual events should not have a defined location. Select 'No country' for the country field and leave the rest of the fields empty.
This setting defines the event website language.
- Primary language - defines the website's primary language
- Multilingual - tick yes if your website is multilingual and choose your language from the dropdown list. Note that this feature is not part of all packages.
This setting allows the organizers to customize their event theme. Read more
The options below define the visibility rules between participation types and anyone with the link (any website visitor who accesses the Participants page). Read more