- Go to Participants menu or the Marketplace menu, at the top of the page.
- Browse through the participants or the Marketplace entries.
- Select the filter Matchmaking to only display participants who will participate in the matchmaking sessions. Use other filter options such as country, organisation types, etc, to identify suitable matches.
Only the participants who selected common matchmaking sessions will be shown as available to you. Contact your event organiser if you are not able to book meetings.
The number of meetings you can request, accepted requests and open requests will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Click on the participants card to see the complete participant profile or the Marketplace entries. You will have the participant's information here
- Send a meeting request via the Request Meeting button. You can add a message in order to introduce yourself.
Depending on the settings defined by the event's organiser, your meeting status will be as follows: Request sent, Waiting for response - this means that the meetings need to be approved by the invitee; Request accepted - the meeting was automatically accepted.
You can manage your meetings in the Meetings menu.