Tap on the menu icon in order to see the sidebar menu. Here you will have the following information:
- My Events - the list with the events to which you have participated in the past and the new events for which you have registered or to which you were invited to
- Check-In - it helps the organisers track the participants who are present at the event. This feature is available upon request, so not all the events will have it
- App Feedback - participants have the possibility to send feedback on the app directly to the b2match Support team.
Event Menu (Bottom Tab Bar)
Tap on each icon to see the details of the event, participants list, agenda and meetings.
- Event - the event's website with the event's dates and location
- Participants - the list of participants attending the event
- My Agenda - the sessions which you want to attend to, as chosen during registration; by using the b2match app you can make sure that you are updated with the last minute changes to the agenda
- Meetings - the list of your meetings and the status - accepted, pending or cancelled.
All the settings applied in the organiser’s tool will apply to the app as well. For example, once the organiser changes the scheduling, the matchmaking mode or other configuration settings in the organiser’s tool, the new settings will immediately apply to the app as well.