The event agenda is the agenda that the organiser added in the organiser tool and which the system displays on the website page on the Agenda tab.
It is accessible by anyone with the event link, provided that the organiser set the event as public.
What Does the Event Agenda Display?
The agenda lists the sessions added by the organiser, with the following information, set in the organiser tool:
- Date, time and title - as set by the organiser in each session, in the organiser tool;
- Location - as set by the organiser in Agenda - Locations;
- Description - as added by the organiser in Agenda - Session Info - Full Description; to see the description, click on the session and the description panel will be displayed on the right side of the screen;
- Speakers - as set by the organiser in the participant's profile - Participants - choose the participant and click on their name - Profile - Speaker Settings; the speaker's name, photo and their title/job description will be displayed in the info panel of the session you chose;
- Tracks - as set by the organiser in Agenda - Tracks.
- Tracks are used to group sessions by topic or theme and can be used to make some sessions mandatory to choose during registration. Examples of popular tracks: Workshop, Conference, Pitch, Afterparty.
- the sessions belonging to the same track are marked with the same specific track color.
The sessions can be filtered by the participants on the event agenda by the following criteria: date, location and tracks.
The matchmaking sessions display the following information on the preview: the time of the session, the location and the number of available time-slots.
Once you click on it, the information panel will additionally display the number of the participants who signed up for this session and a representation of the time-slots.