Go to Agenda and click on Add session.
Add the session information and the session options.
- Session title - add a title for your session, according to its specific.
- Identifier - the identifier helps the system differenciate the sessions and it's merely for the organiser's use, to make it visually easier. Participants will not see it.
- Day - choose the date for your session.
- Start and end - choose the time span for your session.
- Location - choose a location for your session. Keep in mind that it needs to be previously added in Locations.
- Assign to a track - assign your session to a track. Keep in mind that it needs to be previously added in Tracks.
- Short description - add a short description for this session. It will be visible in registration.
- Full description - add a full description for this session. It will be visible in the event agenda.
Define whether your session is a matchmaking session or a regular session (conference, workshop, pitch, keynote, break).
- Regular Session
- Matchmaking Session
- Add to registration - this option allows you to add your session to registration, which means it will be selectable by the participants. If unticked, the session will be automatically added to the participants' agenda and will not appear in the registration. Examples for such sessions are the lunch sessions or the coffee breaks, in which the participants don't have to indicate their attendance.
- Participant limit - indicate the participant limit for this session.
- Show in agenda - tick this box if you want this session to be shown in the event agenda.
- Show in PDF agenda - tick this box if you want this session to be shown in the participants' individual agendas.
- Validate concurrency - tick if you want to allow participants to select sessions which overlap with this one.
- Is matchmaking session - tick is this is a matchmaking session.
When you choose Matchmaking session, the session will become a matchmaking one and you have to fill in additional information: the meeting length and the table number. Matchmaking sessions are displayed in registration by default.
- Meeting length - fill in the length of one meetings in minutes. Keep in mind your start and end times. The recommended meeting length is 20 minutes.
- Tables - fill in the number of the tables. Keep in mind the number of available physical tables. For the virtual meetings, the number of tables can be unlimited.
The typical b2b program is having two matchmaking sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, with a lunch break in between.