- Click on Configuration in the left hand navigation panel, go to Participant Types and click Add Participant Type
- Give your participant type a Name and optionally add a description.
- Maximum amount of meetings - you can optionally define the maximum number of meetings which participants of this group can have during matchmaking sessions. Please note that if this number is zero, the participants associated with this participation type will not be able to book any meetings.
- Visible in the participant list - you can decide if the participant type will be visible in the participant list and on the participants profile page.
When there are at least 2 participation types visible, then the participation type filter is displayed in the participants list on the website.
- Enabled/Hidden - you can define whether participant types will be visible in the registration. Used when you want to assign specific registration, booking or visibility rules to special participants (VIP guests, free tickets, etc).
If only one participant type is enabled, the participants will not be prompted for the participant type during registration. It will be automatically assigned to each participant.