The most popular definition of a meeting is a gathering of two or more people that has been convened for the purpose of achieving a common goal through verbal interaction, such as sharing information or reaching agreement. Sometimes, one delegate is simply not enough to represent an institution or a company, therefore b2match offers you the possibility to organise meetings with several company representatives.
- A company profile has to be inserted only once
- Participants of the same company are listed and associated under a single company profile
- The company representative can do the following
- invite other colleagues to join the event
- manage the profiles of their colleagues
- book & confirm meetings on-behalf of their colleagues
- move 1:1 meetings from one person to another
- access to the entire 1:1 meetings schedule of the company representatives.
Participants: How to Register as a Company Representative
After the participant enters their credentials and select the session they want to attend, they will reach the Complete Your Profile page.
In the Organisation Information section, they will be prompted to enter the organisation name.
Here, they need to select an existing organisation or create a new one, provided that they're the first participant from their organisation who registers the event.
If the Organisation Is Already Created
- If a participant within the same organisation already registered, it will be displayed in the dropdown menu
- The participant needs to click on it in order to choose it as their organisation
- When selecting an already existing organisation, the participants don’t have to select organsation type, description, website and logo, as this information has been previously pre-filled.
If the Organisation Is Not Created
- If no participant with your organisation name registered, you will have to click on Create company in the dropdown menu. The organisation profile has to be created, by adding the mandatory information - organisation type and description - and the optional information - website and logo.
- The first participant registering on behalf of the company automatically becomes a Company Manager in the system.
What Can Company Managers Do?
A Company Manager is the participant who registered first with a company thus created the company's profile, and is able to create representatives and manage their attendance and meetings. When clicking on their name on top right, they will see the Company representatives option.
Here they can do the following:
- Add new representatives, including creating new managers
- Impersonate users and edit their profile and attendance
- Book and accept meetings on behalf of the representatives
- Move meetings from one representative to another.
Organisers: How You Manage Company Representatives
As event organiser you are able to manage the representatives' profiles, except for the email addresses and passwords. In order to do that, you need to access Organisations' profile panels (Organisations - click on the organisation for which you want to modify the profile or add a participant).
Here, you can do the following:
- edit the organisation's details by going to Profile
- define Company Managers by going to Participants in the organisation's profile panel and ticking the box in the Manager column for the corresponding participant
- add new company representatives by going to Participants in the organisation's profile panel, clicking on Add and inserting the requested details
- define if the representatives you're adding are Company Managers or not
As an event organiser, you also have the ability to impersonate all participants and edit their contact details. Go to the Participants list and click on the participant you want to impersonate.
You can find the list of the participant's meetings in the participant profile panel and the organisations profile panel, in the Meetings tab.
- change the meetings status by clicking on the arrow next to the actual meeting status
- change the meeting host by clicking on Change Host - here, all the representative of the host's company will be shown
- change the meeting guest by clicking on Change Guest - here, all the representatives of the guest's company will be shown
- schedule the meetings by choosing the time-slot in Schedule and set the table number in Location
Don't forget to save your changes.