Checking In With b2match
In order for the organisers to be able to use the check-in feature, they need to register to their event as participant first (they can set themselves as invisible on the website). Secondly, they need to contact the b2match Support. We need to know the names of the organisers who want to perform the check-in on site.
The Organiser's View
- Once the feature will be enabled, the Check-in button will appear in the menu (accessible by clicking on the picture)
- Once you clicked on Check-in, you will have two tabs, Absent and Check-in, as well as the scanning button
- In order to use the scanner, click on the scanning button icon, which you can find on the top right of your screen. You will be prompted to allow the app to access your phone's camera
- Scan the participant’s QR code
- Once the QR code scanned, the app will immediately display the participant’s name and the name of the organisation at the top of your screen
- You can now find the participant in the Checked-in list
Adding QR Codes in Messages
When composing your outbox message, add the QR code variable by clicking on Variable and QR CODE.
Adding QR Codes in Badges
When designing your badge in the badge editor, click on QR Code.
The Participant's View
The QR codes can be accessed by the participants as follows:
- In the b2match app, under the Event tab, in Ticket. When clicking on ticket, the QR code will be displayed
- For the participants who don't use the b2match app, the organisers will create badges containing the codes they will send the QR codes via email.