The virtual meetings and conferences are event sessions taking place through a video communication tool, with participants attending them remotely.
What kind of virtual events can be managed with b2match?
- 1:1 Networking Events
like Buyer/Seller, Investor/Start-ups, Manufacturers/Supplier networking
- Conferences and Exhibitions
Involving presentations, workshops, round table meetings, pitching sessions, 1:1 meetings, etc.
Summary of b2match virtual features
- Virtual meetings taken place through the b2match platform through our integrated video tool;
- Virtual meetings with long term matchmaking taken place through the b2match platform through our integrated video tool, with a long term matchmaking time span, where meetings can take place for days or months;
- Online sessions integrated to the b2match platform through our integrated video tool; The event organiser can act as a moderator and can nominate up to 9 speakers during the conference. Up to 9 people can be visible within one video call or webinar and up to 100 attendees can participate in total to the session.
- Online sessions taken place though other software providers (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or any other streaming provider), integrated to the b2match agenda.
How to enable the virtual solutions for an event
- Have you already discussed your event related needs with our Sales team?
- If so, and if you already created your event, the virtual features should already be available for your event. Check our documentation above and do some test registrations.
- Contact our Support team if you have additional questions.
- If you already created an event which was supposed to take place on-site and you want to switch it to virtual, read more here.