- Identify promising participants on the Participants list or the Marketplace page on the event's website. Once you found a suitable meeting partner, click on the participant's card in order to access their profile.
- Use the Messaging functionality to chat about common interests and availability.
- Click on Request Meeting, under the participant's photo, to request a meeting.
- Check My agenda and Meetings for your schedule and your list of confirmed meetings.
5. In order to start the meeting, go to Meetings and click on Start meeting at the time of the meeting.
Make sure your microphone and camera are enabled in the browser. If they are, you should be able to see yourself, if the meetings room is empty, or your partner, if they're in the meeting room.
You can invite guests through the Invite guests button, or share your screen through the screensharing button.
6. A virtual meeting can be started at any given time before its ending time and it won't stop automatically. One of the participants has to end it. The remaining time is displayed on the green card in the top right corner, as the End meeting button and the Invite guests button.
The next meeting card will be displayed with one minute before the next meeting. Clicking on Start Next Meeting will end the current meeting and will start the next one.