Due to the increasing demands of adding guests to the bilateral meetings, such as colleagues or interpreters, group meetings are now possible with the help of our tool.
How it works
A guest can be invited to a bilateral meeting through the link available when accessing the virtual meeting.
- Start your virtual meeting by clicking on Meet in your Meetings tab
- Click on Invite guests to generate the invitation link
- Copy and send the invitation link through email or chat. Once the guest copy pastes it into their browser, they will access the meeting.
Inviting guests before the meetings starts
If you would like to send the link prior to the meeting start, follow the steps below.
- start the meeting
- click on Invite guest and copy the invitation link
- close the meeting
- send your invitation link to your guests
- at the agreed time join the meeting again.
The link you shared is unique and it is generated once the meeting is scheduled. You can use it again to invite additional guests.
Registration, agenda, system recommendations
- the guest doesn't necessarily have to be registered for the event in order to be invited and to access the meeting
- the meeting is not integrated to the guests' agenda, if the guest is registered for the event
- up to 5 guests can be invited to the 1:1 meetings, without affecting the video and audio quality
- installing the latest browser version is recommended
- using devices with a webcam is recommended, but not necessary, the meeting can take place in audio mode only.