This article refers to the events which were planned as on-site events, which need to be switched to virtual events.
Follow the steps below if you already talked to our Sales team and ordered our virtual solutions.
1. Set at least one remote participation type
If you already have defined participation types in the system, you need to switch them to Remote.
If you have no participation type in the system, create one remote participation type and name it Virtual. This won't be shown in registration, as long as it is the only participation type defined. It will be applied to all the participants automatically. If you already have registered participants, and did not have any participation types defined before, contact us so that we can make necessary adjustments.
2. Let your participants know
If switching to virtual meetings was a later change, of which participants were unaware of
- add an announcement on top of the home page, letting them know that the event will take place online
- add a an FAQ page on the website listing system requirements for 1:1 meetings and guidelines on how to book meetings
- email all participants via Messages (Outbox) and make them aware of the changes.
3. Test the 1:1 virtual meetings by making testsAs virtual meetings can be started at ant given time before their end time, the organisers are able to test them by creating test registrations and booking meetings with each other.
4. If you organise conference or webinars, decide on which tool you will use
You can integrate the tool you use on regular basis in your organisation to the b2match agenda. Alternatively, you can use our integrated solution. Read more
5. If you have scheduled meetings, contact us
If the event already has scheduled meetings, we need to make some changes in the system (remove tables and booths), so that the meetings become virtual meetings. Both pending and accepted meetings can be switched to virtual meetings, given that you let us know in advance that the event won't happen on-site.